Run Your Own Entrepreneur Boot Camp®!
Are you passionate about helping others succeed? As an Entrepreneur Boot Camp Certified Coach you can offer workshops, classes and one-to-one coaching and training to business owners at all stages of a business's life-cycle. Running your own Entrepreneur Boot Camp® is a perfect fit for Life Coaches, Business Coaches, Business Consultants, Financial Advisors, Speakers and Corporate Trainers.
To become certified, applicants must have a valid coaching certificate from an approved coaching school or two or more years of direct coaching, teaching, or training experience. Additionally, coaches must complete a 10 hour intensive training program via our online training portal.
Erik Bowman has been to exactly where you want to go and has written brilliantly about how you can get there yourself. His books on start-ups give you a head start and a major competitive advantage.
- Jay Conrad Levinson, The Father of Guerrilla Marketing
The Entrepreneur Boot Camp Coach Opportunity
Establishing your own brand is a costly proposition both in terms of time and money. It can easily take 2 to 3 years and over $100,000 to create a recognized brand that you can leverage to make money. With Entrepreneur Boot Camp you hit the ground running. We've already established powerful SEO and social media dominance that will give you and your business tremendous exposure.
Think of Entrepreneur Boot Camp as your avenue to an entirely new client-base, a platform that you can use to create more income and leverage the Entrepreneur Boot Camp brand to sell your existing services to a new client-base eager to learn and be coached.
Upon successful completion of your Entrepreneur Boot Camp Certified Coach or Certified Master Trainer program you will have an opportunity to become a licensee. Being a licensee provides you with the following:
- License to use The Entrepreneur Boot Camp® name & brand (no regional restrictions)
- License to represent and promote yourself as an Entrepreneur Boot Camp® Certified Coach
- License to offer free promotional presentations on The Entrepreneur Boot Camp®
- License to use the Entrepreneur Boot Camp name & brand to coach paying individual clients & groups of clients
- License to use the Entrepreneur Boot Camp name & brand to consult and train clients in workshops & consulting engagements
- License to speak on the topics of the Entrepreneur Boot Camp®.
- License to offer Entrepreneur Boot Camp® Networking™ events
- Event promotion on EBC social networks
- Professional listing at the Entrepreneur Boot Camp web site
- Your own WordPress blog at Entrepreneur Boot Camp web site
- Support from a growing online network of diversely talented Certified Coaches and Trainers
Entrepreneur Boot Camp Coach & Trainer Certification Fees
Since you know your local community better than we do, we have designed a number of different models that you can use to promote and market your local Entrepreneur Boot Camp. EBC formats can include one-on-one coaching, one-time training events, or recurring training & accountability-based meetings. Resources for each will be provided as part of your training materials.
- Entrepreneur Boot Camp Certified Coach (Level I)
$1,299 $499 Introductory price! Sign Up!
- Entrepreneur Boot Camp Certified Master Trainer (Level II)
Requires completion of Coach Certification (Level I) & Certified Entrepreneur® program. Learn More
- Entrepreneur Boot Camp Annual License
$10,000.00 (or $1000/month) $299/month Introductory price!
License fee includes 10 copies of the Entrepreneur Boot Camp® Workbook (a $600 retail value)
SAVE $800 IF YOU ACT BEFORE THURSDAY JUNE 27TH! START NOW!
You must have a valid coaching certificate from an approved coaching school or at least two years of experience in coaching or training in any field.
You must be a small business, individual coach or sole proprietor to use this license. If you are a corporation or a coaching group ask about our corporate and nonprofit group licensing.
We recommend that you take the Certified Entrepreneur program first or in conjunction with this EBC Coach & Trainer licensing although it is not required. Learn More
Approved School Enrollment
Do you represent a school that specializes in coaching or training? We are currently seeking relationships with coaching and training schools that are interested in helping newly graduated students be successful business owners. Fill out this application form here